Market Research ExecutivePosted on: March 20, 2018
- Work with the team to assist on planning and execution of the company’s projects and IPs. The work profile would include contributing content for marketing collateral, and maintaining lists and databases.
- Proactively scan the business environment to identify and evaluate business opportunities and challenges, and track business events, forums, activations, etc.
- Cite credible sources during research and must have the ability to sift through verifiable information and collate it into profiles on individuals/organisations.
- Constantly develop and maintain a collection of news and information feeds to enable an updated database.
- Advise the team on strategic insights, which are relevant to on-going projects.
- Should have a basic understanding of business, finance, general politics, news etc.
- Serve as the liaison between the company and different agents contributing to and associated with the company’s projects.
- Co-ordinate with team members to ensure timely progress on all on-going company projects.
- Assist various departments at a functional and operational level.
- Strong communication skills visible in writing, conversation and presentations.
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Research and/or Marketing related fields.
- Professional work experience as a market researcher with a track record on similar engagements is highly desired.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task, work to deadlines, attention to detail and effective time management.
- Experience with using CRMs or databases to organise information would be an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
To apply, email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'IEMKTR1803' mentioned in the subject line.