Market Research ExecutivePosted on: April 17, 2016
- Work with the team to assist on planning and execution of the company’s projects and IPs. The work profile would include contributing content for marketing collateral, and maintaining lists and databases.
- Proactively scan the business environment to identify and evaluate business opportunities and challenges, and track business events, forums, activations, etc.
- Cite credible sources during research and must have the ability to sift through verifiable information and collate it into profiles on individuals/organisations.
- Constantly develop and maintain a collection of news and information feeds to enable an updated database.
- Advise the team on strategic insights, which are relevant to on-going projects.
- Should have a basic understanding of business, finance, general politics, news etc.
- Serve as the liaison between the company and different agents contributing to and associated with the company’s projects.
- Co-ordinate with team members to ensure timely progress on all on-going company projects.
- Assist various departments at a functional and operational level.
- Strong communication skills visible in writing, conversation and presentations.
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Research and/or Marketing related fields.
- Professional work experience as a market researcher with a track record on similar engagements is highly desired.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task, work to deadlines, attention to detail and effective time management.
- Experience with using CRMs or databases to organise information would be an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
To apply, email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'IEMKTR1604' mentioned in the subject line.
Graphic Designer (Intern/Freelance)Posted on: April 17, 2016
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Create graphics and design concepts for coffee-table advertisements, websites and social media pages, marketing collateral, event backdrops and design elements
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography, video editing computer-aided design (CAD)
- Working with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
- Prior experience in designing coffee-table books, websites and social media pages, marketing collateral, event backdrops and design elements
- A strong portfolio of previous projects and work
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines without compromising on quality
- Ability to work closely with a team
To apply, email your application to email@example.com with 'IEGRDE1604' mentioned in the subject line.